Mining for a better future
Through its business development model, Anax continues to review projects to determine their suitability for smart sorting.
- Well defined strategy to acquire project/s
- New team with significant experience in smart technology
- Targeting opportunities that will be highly leveraged by sorting technology
- Advanced projects preferred with defined resources and established project metrics
- Targeting low risk jurisdictions
- Precious and base metals preferred commodity space
Smart Technology - Sorting
- Sorting is a simple pre-concentration process that facilitates "upgrading" of ore, mineralised waste aggregate, etc.
- Commercial sorting applications (diamonds, uranium, tungsten) in mining for more than 25 years
- Significant improvements in sorting technology (sensors and data processing speed) broaden the potential
- Sorting will have a profound impact on the minerals and aggregate businesses in years to come
- There is considerable untapped potential to extract value from currently non viable resources, stockpiles and waste dumps using this proven technology
Video courtesy of TOMRA.